YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
JUSTORBIT.COM always value your trust and is committed to protecting and keep in confidence your personal information provided by you on this site at all times. The information that you are required to provide on our site are used only for the purpose of your identification when you visit JUSTORBIT.COM. All applications of the information that you submit are strictly in accordance of the privacy statement. By visiting this site, you are accepting the practices described herein
JUSTORBIT.COM provides online travel services through its this site and mobile/tablet apps and through other online platforms such as partners’ websites and social media and the information that follows applies to all of these platforms.
Please note that the clauses of the policies can be changed/altered over time. Users are advised to regularly check our privacy statements for such updates and ensure that they do not have any issue with the new policies.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES JUSTORBIT.COM COLLECT?
At the time of making any reservations, you shall be asked to mention your Name, age, address, business designation, travel budget and preferences, name and number of guest travellers and your Contact email id.
Although for accessing this website you are not required to open a user account, but to manage your reservations or making personalised itinerary and self travel plan, you have to open a user account which will allow you to save your personal settings, review previous bookings and manage future reservations. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to enjoy the benefits of being a registered user.
When you visit this site, even if you don't make a reservation or travel plans with us, we may collect certain information, like your IP address, or browser, and information about your computer’s operating system, application version, language settings and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device, we might also collect data that identifies your mobile device, device-specific settings and characteristics and latitude/longitude details. We might also calculate and process data related to the type of apps installed on a mobile device, such as the name of the app, an app description and the category it belongs to. None of this information alone will be able to tell us who you are, but it can still considered to be "personal" information.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING INFORMATION:
JUSTORBIT.COM uses the information provided by you and collected by it to make sure that you are provided with the best online travel information services, travel itinerary and self travel plans. In particular, we use the information you provide for the following purposes:
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- To carry out sensitive billing information (such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiration date) for the purpose of completing the travel bookings you conduct on this site.
- To issue invoices, administer accounts, collect and process payments.
- To reward you as part of any reward and recognition program you choose to join on this site.
- To solicit information from you, including through surveys and to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems.
- To share information with Third party vendors and our trade partners and affiliates to complete your reservation needs and to provide you updated and accurate travel interest and held you in making accurate self travel plans using our platform.
- To Third party recovery agencies for collection of our outstanding dues from you.
- To participation in communities, chat rooms, and other interactive services including social media platform provided on or through this site.
- To perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites and their purchasing patterns.
- To keep a record of your browsing preferences and travel choices and to send you reminders and good offers in respect of all the reservations made by you.
- To inform you about the latest travel information, exciting new destinations and promotional offers, by sending mails to the email id that you provide. Please note that we take utmost care to ensure that all mails sent to you are in keeping with your travel and entertainment interests.
- To give you accurate and prompt customer support through our trade and channel partners.
- To make our information services more accurate and reliable.
- To customize this site as per your requirements and preferences.
- To conduct research surveys and cross-sectional studies among customers. Kindly note that we can send you emails for this purpose.
- To send you our regular travel newsletters by email. You can however opt out, or unsubscribe, from marketing communication at any time.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal or unwanted activities which may harm you or this site
- To Improve our services, enhance user experience and improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services.
- To share data with our trusted affiliates, travel partners and companies belonging to our corporate family for giving you a fulfilling travel experience.
- To send you commercial communications about Products and Services customized advertisements and promotions that are targeted to your specific interests, such as flight specials, promotions, contests, sweepstakes and other travel opportunities available on our Site and/or sponsored by our travel service providers and advertisers, if subscribed by you.
- To share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
- To share information with government or investigative authorities if we are required by law (or any regulation having the force of law) to do so.
- To share it with our insurers and with regulatory agencies.
While no Web site can guarantee security, we at JUSTORBIT.COM, appreciate the importance of keeping your information safe and confidential at all times and as such we have put in a series of technical, physical and procedural regulations to prevent unauthorized or unethical usage of any information that you might have shared on this site in compliance with the prevalent data protection laws. Further only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
Your credit card details, which are used and needed as part of the reservation process are stored by us for a maximum of 10 days, after which the same will be either permanently deleted from our systems or will remain hashed in our system for fraud detection purposes. This is unless you have chosen to store your credit card details in your personal account.
APPLICATION OF COOKIES
By definition, cookies are small internet files which seek your permission to be placed on your systems’ hard drive. Provided that you agree to the usage of cookies on your computer, the latter can provide valuable analysis about the sites that you visit regularly and other important web traffic information. Basically, cookies are used by any website to remember the browsing behaviour and preferences of users. That, in turn, helps browsers to get a more personalized feel while on their favourite websites.
JUSTORBIT.COM may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. JUSTORBIT.COM use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance.
JUSTORBIT.COM also makes use of traffic log cookies to find out more about the preferences of its users. Web traffic data is also analyzed by us to find out the relative popularity of the different pages of our website. Users are hereby notified that such cookies are used only for statistical purposes and are removed as soon as their purpose is served. We also strive to update our website in keeping with the customers’ requirements, with the help of the findings from web cookies. Of course, if you disable cookies on your system, you cannot avail of this benefit.
Please note that the application of online cookies do not, in any manner, enable JUSTORBIT.COM to gain access to your computer, or any information stored therein (except, of course, the information you actually wish to share with us). Cookies only help us get an idea about which pages on our website are performing as per expectations and which are not. The cookies we use have varying lifespans, but the maximum lifespan we set on some is five years from your last visit to this site.
Unless you specifically delete cookies after every browsing session, most web browser applications will automatically start storing cookies in your system. In order to enjoy the full benefits of the this site, it is recommended that you keep cookies enabled on your computer.
LINKS TO PARTNER WEBSITES/ SITES OF THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
We put up links to our partner sites on this site. Such links are published for the sole purpose of presenting the best-quality travel information to users. However, the protection of the personal information of users ceases to be the responsibility of JUSTORBIT.COM as and when they click on such links and navigate away from our site. We do not have any influence, access to or control over cookies or other technologies these third parties may use to collect information about your interests and users are advised to go through their privacy statements separately.
We do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
EXCLUSION OF CHILDREN
The services offered by JUSTORBIT.COM are not directed at children under the age of 18 and the use of any of our services is only allowed with the valid consent of a parent or a guardian in case of children’s. When we receive information from a child under the age of 18, we reserve the right to delete it.
We may disclose or share Non-Personal Information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we deem appropriate or necessary to third parties or to our trade partners and affiliates to help us determine how people use parts of this Site and who our users are so we can improve this Site.
USER OBLIGATIONS IN RESPECT OF ACCESS RIGHTS
You undertake to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as is required on the site registration form and to keep it true, accurate, current and complete at all time. In case of any untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete information, JUSTORBIT.COM reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and access rights to the site or any portion thereof. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFO. FURTHERMORE, YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT.
KEEPING A TAB ON THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE ON JUSTORBIT.COM
Users, on their part, can also monitor the way in which their information is being used by this site. For example, when you are filling up a form/submitting a travel review/sharing pictures etc., you can mention (in the provided checkboxes) that you do not want your personal information to be used by JUSTORBIT.COM for direct promotional or marketing purposes. In case you had earlier agreed for the use of your information for direct marketing purposes and now wish to change your preferences, all that you need to do is to send us a mail at: email@example.com
Promotional material about the services provided by third-party companies are mailed by us to you, only if you notify your willingness about receiving the same. Without your prior permission, JUSTORBIT.COM would not distribute, sell or lease any of your personal information to other companies, under any circumstance (unless there are legal obligations about the same).
You can also get a copy of the personal information that you have already shared with JUSTORBIT.COM, in exchange of a nominal fee (in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988). Send us a mail at if you wish to get a copy of your information that JUSTORBIT.COM has at its disposal.
In case you feel that any of your information, as recorded by us, is erroneous, false or incorrect, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We will investigate into the matter and rectify the mistakes (if any) as soon as possible.
Our Customer care number is :-